Traditional FBCS Christmas Luncheon for FBCS Members
Join us in celebrating a great year and come share successes and stories with your peers. We will be served a gourmet Nordic Christmas lunch specifically prepared for FBCS by a well-known Danish chef Kasper E. Pedersen.
This is also a great opportunity to meet the new Executive Director Maria Måtar, and to say goodbye to Miia, who is leaving FBCS at the turn of the year.
- 11:30 – 12:00 Registration, networking and glögg
- 12:00 – 12:20 Year in Brief
- 12:20 – 13:30 Lunch and free networking
MENU: We got a very special offer of a 3 course meal for 228 RMB. You can choose 1 starter, 1 main and 1 dessert. Please indicate your choice when you book so that we will be served faster.
Choose 1 starter
- Fish paddy - with pickled aioli, pickled cucumber, fresh dill salad and butter fried rye
- Zucchini and Beets - thin sliced, pickled and raw with spiced dill cream, nuts and seeds
Choose 1 main
- Butter braised pork belly - with crispy taro, black garlic and garlic shoots
- Barley risotto - with aged vintage cheddar and mushrooms
Choose 1 dessert
- Honey ice cream and milk with - frozen honeycomb and soft milk
- Grandma Ketty ’s vanilla apples - with crispy marzipan and whipped cream
REGISTRATION: This event is for Members only. You may register by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org until Wednesday, December 13, 2017. Please also state your choice of meal. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.