The New Foreign Investment Law – What Changes and How Will It Impact Companies
Changes to China's foreign investment law are eagerly awaited by the foreign business community and politicians around the globe. The Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC) started reviewing a new draft of the law in late January and it is expected that a finalized version will be ready in March. To cover these changes and to provide a first analysis of the amendments, we have invited Ralph Koppitz, Chief Representative and Partner at Taylor Wessing law firm. He will cover the following:
- Effects of the expected Foreign Investment Law, after the current JV-Laws and WFOE-Laws will have been abolished
- What foreign investors and local subsidiaries should know in preparation of the new law
- Latest market access relaxations / negative list
- Increasing controls, including on cyber security and national security aspects
- Effects of the new tax laws on your expatriates
PRICE: Participation Fee for this event is 250RMB for members, 350RMB for Non-members.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to email@example.com until Tuesday, March 12, 2019 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies are eligible to join the HR Group, the Finance&Legal and/or the Sales&Marketing Group by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.