Emerging Leaders, Culture & Communication Management and Team Management
(Each course consists of a 3 Module Training, Members only, Taught in Chinese)
The Danish, Swedish and Finnish Chambers of Commerce in Shanghai are happy to offer Emerging Leaders/ Culture & Communication Management/ Team Management Training Program in Chinese together with some of the leading European & Asian talent management consulting companies.
The course will be targeting emerging or middle management staff from all our corporate members and individual members. Each course has 3 modules, and the 3 modules are taught in Chinese over 3 months. Each module is a half day training in the morning. After completing all three modules, the participant will get an official certificate issued by the chambers and the facilitators.
- Assertiveness and Accountability from CONCHIUS - February 27th 2019
- How to Develop the Leader in You from MPS - March 20th 2019
- Managing Expectations and Goals from CONCHIUS - March 29th 2019
Culture & Communication Management:
- Working Effectively: Focus on Nordic Cultures with Emily Cai - April 17th 2019
- Cross Cultural Communication from CONCHIUS - May 22nd 2019
- Effective Communication – Questioning & Listening from MPS - June 12th 2019
- How to Employ the Right People - Hire for Success from Grow HR - September 18th 2019
- Coaching for Performance from CONCHIUS - October 17th 2019
- Performance and Formal Feedback Meetings from CONCHIUS - November 27th 2019
We have 25 seats available for each course. The sign up is on individual basis. Certification is only achieved, when the same person participates in all three modules.
Price: Each topic training costs 3.500,- RMB (including 3 module training, materials and catering)
Sign Up: Please sign up by sending these details: name, company, title/occupation and seniority to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 18th 2019. Members Only.
Please note, that we will only launch the each topic training if 18 members or more sign up by the 18th February 2019.
For more details in English click here.