Due to the special circumstances the Finnish Business Council Shanghai (FBCS) will conduct its Annual General Meeting (AGM) as a Webinar on Wednesday March 25th, 2020. We hope you will use this great chance to virtually connect with FBCS and the Finnish business community. Later during this Spring we will arrange a nice AGM get together so that we all have a chance to meet each other again.
Please note that the meeting is for members only and that registration is required. Register for the AGM before the end of business of Monday, March 23rd, 2020 by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. All participants will receive a message with a meeting link before the meeting. Please notice that there is no registration via this page, only via mail to FBCS.
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 starting at 18:00 (China time)
Representation: Although more than one representative from each member company is welcome to attend, each corporate member is entitled to one single voting right per company during the AGM (if something would need to be voted for). Please indicate who from your organization will participate and use your voting right. If no one from your organization is able to participate, you can designate a third party to represent you via a proxy. Please see attached proxy-document.
Agenda: FBCS Annual General Meeting 2020
- Opening the meeting
- Presence of the quorum
- Election of the Chairman, a Secretary, two tellers, and two signatories for the meeting minutes
- Presentation of the Summary of Activities in 2019 – 2020
- Presentation of the Financial Statement of 2019 – 2020
- Discharging the Board and Treasurer from liabilities
- Membership fee and budget for 2020 – 2021
- Election of the Board for 2020 – 2021
- Election of Auditor for 2020 – 2021
- Update from Team Finland
- Other issues
- Closing the meeting