SwedCham has invited the members of FBCS to webinar with Eugenia Victorino, Head of Asia Strategy at SEB, who will give an update on the current economic situation with a focus on China.
After dropping its GDP growth target at the National People's Congress (NPC), China seems to be more practical in its assessment of the growth outlook. Yet, shifting the policy focus to employment would still require significant stimulus.
This webinar will cover these main questions:
- How much fiscal support can we expect?
- Is China setting up for another round of credit-driven recovery?
- Where can the yuan go from here?
- 15:00-15:05 Introduction
- 15:05-15:40 Presentation
- 15:40-16:00 Q&A
Please notice that there is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
Monday, June 8, 2020, at 15:00-16:00
This event is 80 RMB for FBCS Members and 160 RMB for Non-Members.
You may register and pay via this link until Friday, June 5. Please use the FBCS ticket if you are a member. Once registered, an email will be sent with instructions how to login to the webinar.
All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- June 8: Webinar: Economic Update: Chinese Stimulus Amidst Shifting Targets
- June 10: Webinar: Team Finland China - Biannual Meeting
- June 11: Mergers and acquisitions between Nordics and China: How to successfully drive inorganic growth in China
- June 12: Summer Mingle with the Finnish Community