This year the Team Finland China biannual meeting will be held as a webinar. Finnish Company representatives are welcome to join the webinar on June 10. The afternoon is filled with many different topics to choose between as you can see here below. You are welcome to join the whole afternoon or just pick certain topics. Please indicate in your registration email which parts you will attend. A link to the webinar will be sent to you prior to the meeting.
Wednesday, June 10, at 13:00-16:15
- 13.00–13.05 Opening of the day by Jarno Syrjälä, Ambassador of Finland to China and Team Finland China Country Director
- 13.05–14.00 Economic Outlook and Analysis of the Outcome of the Two Sessions by Mary Boyd, Director of The Economist Corporate Network Shanghai Office
- 14.00–14.20 Beijing Winter Olympic Games 2022 Preparations by Samuli Vesala, Commercial Director of the Finnish Olympic Committee
- 14.20–14.30 Company case: Metsä Group as a main partner of the Metsä Pavilion in Tokyo Olympic Games by Mikko Saavalainen, Senior Vice President, Business Development at Metsä Wood
- 14.30–14.40 Discussion
- 14.40–15.00 70th Anniversary and public diplomacy by Jyri Lintunen, Press & Culture Counselor at Embassy of Finland
- 15.00–15.15 Break
- 15.15–15.30 Team Finland Greetings and High Level Visits from Helsinki by Anne Vasara (Ministry for Foreign Affairs) and Maria Westerholm (Business Finland)
- 15.30–15.45 Team Finland China Plans by Jarno Syrjälä, Ambassador of Finland to China and Team Finland China Country Director
- 15.45–16.15 Discussion
Please notice that there is no registration though this web page. Kindly follow the instructions under the registration title here below.
You may register by sending a message to email@example.com by June 7.An email with instructions on how to join the webinar will be sent to those who register. This event is free of charge, and you can join from anywhere through your laptop or mobile phone.
COMING UP NEXT:
- June 3: Webinar: Developing Nordic Leadership in China
- June 5: Nordic afterwork in Suzhou
- June 10: Webinar: Team Finland China - Biannual Meeting
- June 11: Mergers and acquisitions between Nordics and China: How to successfully drive inorganic growth in China
- June 12: Summer Mingle with the Finnish Community