Finance&Legal Group on
How to deal with dawn raids if the company is approached by a PRC authority?
After a long break with offline events for the FBCS working groups we are happy to invite you to this interesting and important talk for the Finance&Legal Group. Any company can be subject to a dawn raid by authorities and regulators any time. Dawn raids means unannounced inspections which often take place in the early morning when c-level executives are not in the company. Improper response may escalate the matter. Understanding what dawn raids is, what will happen, how to deal with dawn raid are crucial. In this event, Cara Meng, Senior Associate of Taylor Wessing will share her legal insights and best practices knowledge to help companies get well prepared to live through the risky situation.
- What is a dawn raid?
- Typical sources for information collection
- Which authorities could trigger dawn raids?
- What is a bad reaction?
- Good reaction – manage the information flow (onsite team; identification; be aware of interview skills; documentation)
- Do's & don'ts during the raid
- How to prepare (guidelines, mock dawn raid, trainings etc.)
PRICE: This event is free of charge for FBCS Working Group Members.
NOTICE：There is no registration through this web page. Kindly follow the registration instructions here below.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to email@example.com until Wednesday, July 8, 2020 or as long as there are seats available.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies are eligible to join the HR Group, the Finance&Legal and/or the Sales&Marketing Group by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
COMING UP NEXT:
- June 23: Webinar: Individual Income Tax (IIT): Guidance on 2020 annual filing in China
- July 2: Women Who Lead (more information to follow)
- July 10: Finance&Legal Group on How to deal with dawn raids if your company is approached by a PRC authority? (in English)