This event has been cancelled/postponed due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation.
Dear Member or Friend of FBCS,
Come and learn more about the new 2020 plan for the Team Finland activities and services for Finnish companies in China, particularly in Shanghai and the neighboring provinces.
Join this Team Finland event to meet key people from the network and to discuss how the Team Finland network could support your business in 2020.
The Team Finland network promotes Finland and helps Finnish companies to go global. Team Finland brings together all state-financed internationalization services in Finland and abroad.
TIME: Wednesday, February 26, 16:30-19.00
VENUE: Residence of Consul General Pasi Hellman, Unit 302, Block 7, Lakeville Regency, No.168 Shunchang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 上海市黄浦区顺昌路168弄翠湖天地御苑7号楼302室
- Welcoming words by Pasi Hellman, Consul General of Finland in Shanghai
- Introduction of the Team Finland 2020 plan and priority areas
- Mika Klemettinen, Business Finland / Sustainable Cities and Innovation
- Jianing Lu, Business Finland / Food from Finland
- Elina Rimppi, Consulate General / Health and Winter Sports
- Lukia Yang, Finnish National Agency for Education / Education
- David Wu, Business Finland / Travel Industry
- Country Branding & Tools in 2020
- Veli-Matti Palomäki, Consulate General / Finland Promotion Coordinator
- David Wu, Business Finland / Visit Finland
- Joey Gui, Business Finland / Invest in Finland
- FBCS' activities 2020, Maria Måtar, FBCS
- Closing words & Networking Drinks
After the brief presentations there is a chance for networking drinks and one-on-one member specific talks with the Team Finland representatives.
PRICE: This event is free for FBCS Members and employees of Finnish companies.
Please notice that there is no registration via this webpage
(for registration please follow the instructions under the title REGISTRATION).
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, February 24, 2019 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.