CanCham has invited the members of FBCS to join an interesting AI related session with Baidu on September 24th at Baidu. If you are interested in how to redefine consumers through "AI + Big Data", how to reach users accurately in the digital age, and how to seize the new business opportunities brought by new technologies, this is the session for you!
We have Baidu's expert Clare Zhou, the Brand Marketing Manager, to share her knowledge about AI.
In this session we will discuss the following topics:
- One of the most open and leading voice technology
- Implicating visual technology in natural language processing call center speech recognition to various scenarios, such as automobile sales subsidy declaration, insurance maintenance
- Baidu's face technology
- New human body analysis technology, which provides more comprehensive business support for customers
All fapiao requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2:00 PM, September 23th 2019 with the following details:
- Guest Name
- Company Name
- Fapiao Title
- Tax Number
- Fapiao amount requested (must be the amount paid)
CanCham will only provide fapiao before the event and all requested fapiao can be picked up at the event or the CanCham office (one fapiao per person).
- 13:30 - 14:00: Reception (Guest Check-in and Warm-up Video)
- 14:00 - 14:05: Host Opening
- 14:10 - 15:10: Speech and Q&A Session
- 15:10 - 15:20: Prize Lucky Draw
- 15:20 - 15:30: Photo Session
Please notice that there is no registration via this webpage
(for registration please follow the instructions under the title REGISTRATION).
PRICE: Participation Fee for this event is 150 RMB for Members and 200 RMB for Non-Member.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register via this email@example.com (please use FBCS Member ticket) until Monday, September 23rd, 2019 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.