Women Who Lead
SwedCham has invited FBCS to listen to three female business leaders discussing success factors and barriers for female leaders. The purpose of this event is to share and inspire more women to become leaders and to believe in their leadership skills. The event also wants to highlight the challenges female leaders in China are facing and how we together can overcome these challenges.
At this seminar, the speakers will share stories from their own experiences:
- Lessons learnt - What have we learned from our own professional careers?
- Why is it important for both men and women to support other women in their professions?
- What are the unique challenges women face in workplace in China?
- 18:00 - 18:15 Registration & Coffee
- 18:15 - 18:35 Presentation - Roberta Basso
- 18:35 - 18:55 Presentation - Summer Xia
- 18:55 - 19:15 Presentation - Carol Zhou
- 19:15 - 19:45 Q&A
PRICE: Participation Fee for this event is 50 RMB for Members and 90 RMB for Non-Members.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register via this link (please use FBCS Member ticket) until Monday, August 26, 2019 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.