During the last years, Chinese government adhered to the principles of encouragement and support for foreign companies investing in Chinese Mainland by Merger & Acquisition (M&A). The National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Commerce, etc., simplified the management procedures for foreign capital M&A transactions accordingly.
For many European companies, it always remains as an option for the purpose of restructuring or expansion to acquire Chinese small and medium enterprises (SMEs). However, before the initiation of an M&A transaction in China, have you clarified the following questions:
- What is the most appropriate deal structure?
- How to choose applicable law/jurisdiction?
- How to manage and protect IPs during and after the acquisition of the Chinese SME?
- What are the crucial aspects of the financial due diligence of the Chinese SME?
- What should be my negotiation strategy against a Chinese SME?
- What are the major differences between a Chinese SME target and a European target?
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 20:30 Presentation and Q&A Session
- 20:30 – 21:00 Networking
PRICE: Participation Fee for this event is 200 RMB for Members and 300 RMB for Non-Members.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org until Tuesday, November 27, 2018 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.