China and Finland launched a Committee for Innovative Business Cooperation in June 2017. The members of this Committee from Finland are the top leaders of Finnish corporations and the Nokia Chairman Risto Siilasmaa leads the Committee on behalf of Finland.
The goal for the China-Finland Innovative Business Cooperation Committee is to guide and promote innovative private sector cooperation between both sides as well as to study new modes and ways of business opportunities. The idea is to propose policies and suggestions for the growth and deepening of bilateral trade and economic innovative cooperation between Finland and China.
FBCS members have been given the great opportunity to join the Committee Working Group Meetings in Kunshan on November 7.
There will be five parallel Working Group (WG) meetings: 1. Energy WG meeting, 2. Forestry Industry WG meeting, 3. Maritime Logistics WG meeting, 4. Cleantech WG meeting and 5. Other industries B2B meetings.
- 08:30-09:00 Registration at the Kone factory in Kunshan
- 09:00-09:40 Tour of Kone factory
- 09:40-10:50 Tour a local smart manufacturing factory
- 10:30-10:50 Bus transportation (local factory to Fairmont Hotel)
- 10:50-11:10 Tea break
- 11:10-11:15 Opening speech by Mr. Jari Gustaffson, Vice Minister of Finnish Ministry of Economy and Employment
- 11:15-11:20 Opening speech by MOFCOM official
- 11:20-11:35 Welcome speech by Kunshan official and introduction of Kunshan
- 11:35-11:40 Welcoming ceremony of new members of China-Finland Committee for Innovative Business Cooperation
- 11:40-13:00 Working lunch
- 13:00-16:30 Five meetings in parallel (1. Energy WG meeting, 2. Forestry Industry WG meeting, 3. Maritime Logistics WG meeting, 4. Cleantech WG meeting and 5. Other industries B2B meetings)
- 13:00-14:30 WG meetings
- 14:30-15:00 Tea break
- 15:00-16:30 WG meetings
- 16:30-17:00 Break
- 17:00-18:30 Reception
Practicalities regarding the registration:
- Please let us know which Working Group Meeting from 13:00-16:30 you want to attend in your registration.
- PLEASE NOTICE: Everyone will need to take care of their own transportation to the first meeting point at the Kone factory in Kunshan (you will get the address when you register) and home after the reception. You are welcome to join the arranged transportation within Kunshan.
- The FBCS participation is restricted to one person per company.
- The last day to register is on Friday October 19, 2018.
PRICE: Participation is free for Members. (Including transportation within Kunshan and meals.)
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org until Friday, October 19, 2018 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies.