How to prepare yourself for the changes in the IIT
Did you miss yesterday's chance to attend the event regarding China's Individual Income Tax Reforms? Now you have a new chance to learn about this hot topic. In view of the potential impacts of the PRC IIT Reform on enterprises and individuals working in China, the Benelux Chamber of Commerce has invited the members of FBCS to join a seminar about the Individual Income Tax Reform.
You can expect to hear more about the following:
- IIT Reform in China: What does the reform entail?
- What is the effect of being recognized as a Chinese tax resident from year 2019? What if your situation does not change significantly in year 2019
- Potential impact of the reform on individuals and enterprises
- Challenges to be faced by both individual taxpayers and enterprises
- How individuals and enterprises can prepare for the changes
8:00 – 8:30 Registration and networking
8:30 – 9:30 Seminar
9:30 – 10:00 Q&A
PRICE: Participation Fee for this event is 220 RMB for Members and 320 RMB for Non-Members. The fee includes a breakfast with coffee / tea / juice.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to email@example.com until Monday, October 8, 2018 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
The speakers come from Lee & Lee Associates and Orient Best Certified Public Accountants.