The Finnish-Chinese Career Night creates a platform for companies to network with future talents and prospective employees with Finnish-Chinese cultural expertise.
- Meet different types of potential: thesis workers, recent graduates, professionals
- Connect with future talents with Finnish-Chinese cultural expertise
- Strengthen employer brand among students
When: October 25th, 2018 at 5 P.M.
Where: Nordic Centre, Fudan University (220 Handan Road, 200433 Shanghai)
Registration: There is limited space so register early via an online-form.
- Provide a pitch of your company and what kind of talent you are looking for.
- You can also bring a roll-up and promotional material.
- Detailed information with instructions is sent to registered participants.
- Lukia Yang, Lukia.email@example.com (in China)
- Sofia Lähdeniemi, firstname.lastname@example.org (in Finland)