China is making major amendments to the Individual Income Tax Law. With public consultation on the draft law recently completed, the first changes set to take effect on October 1st 2018, and the full law taking effect on January 1st 2019, it is time to have a look at how the new law will impact your business.
We have partnered with Dezan Shira & Associates to tell you what is in the latest draft and answer questions such as:
- What are the new tax rates taking effect on October 1st?
- How will the switch from Monthly to Annual tax calculation affect yearend bonuses paid after January 1st?
- Which special deductions for foreigners are being cancelled?
- What new deductions will be available in the future?
- What will the removal of "the five year rule" mean for expats with overseas income?
As it is still a draft law not all questions can be fully answered yet, however we recommend our members start to familiarize themselves with the upcoming changes.
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration and networking
- 19:00 – 20:00 Presetations
- 20:00 – 20:30 Q&A
PRICE: Participation Fee for this event is 50 RMB for members, 150 RMB for Non-members.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required to confirm a seat. You may register by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, September 17, 2018 or as long as there are seats available. Registration is binding and no-shows will be charged RMB 200 unless cancelled before the end-of-day of the final registration date.
ELIGIBILITY: All of the employees of FBCS member companies can participate at our events with Membership privileges (discounted price, access to member only events). Please do not hesitate to forward this event invitation to your colleagues.